MUFFIN TIN BACON & MUSHROOM QUICHES
1/8 tsplouisiana cajun seasoning (or lawry's seasoned salt)
1/8 tspsalt (or to taste)
1 pinchground white pepper (optional)
1/4 to 1/3 creal hickory smoked bacon bits
3 ozbaby swiss cheese, shredded or small chop (or monterey jack or cheddar)
1 small can(s)mushroom pieces, very well-drained
How to Make MUFFIN TIN BACON & MUSHROOM QUICHES
- Gather and prep ingredients.
Hint: To drain the mushrooms, I wipe the lid of the can, open it, let the lid drop into the can, drain over sink or bowl holding lid in can, then press the lid down on the mushrooms squeezing out as much liquid as possible.
- In a medium bowl, or 4 cup measuring cup (recommended,) beat eggs with fork or whisk; add milk, beating well; add cajun seasoning, salt, pepper (if using) and 1/2 of the chives. Mix well.
- Pour a scant amount of the egg mixture into each muffin round in prepared tin (approximately 1/4 inch deep.)
- Evenly sprinkle bacon bits, cheese, mushrooms and remaining chives into each.
- Evenly fill each with remaining egg mixture.