Morning Croissant and Scrambled Eggs Treat
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·8 croissants (small or medium)
·4-6 egg whites
·4 tbsp milk (or double cream)
·3 tbsp ricotta cheese (or philadelphia cheese)
·1 knob butter (small) or 1/2 tsp of coconut oil
·salt (to taste)
·pepper (to taste)
·4-5 springs chives (chopped) to garnish
How to Make Morning Croissant and Scrambled Eggs Treat
- In a medium sized bowl beat the eggs with the egg whites, the milk/double cream, the cheese (ricotta or Philadelphia) and the salt and pepper to taste. Beat this for a good minute or two until the cheese gets pretty homogenised although you might see little lumps but that's perfectly okay. You could add half of the chopped chives too.
- Cut the croissants in half (lengthways) but not all the way to the other side so they'll be like nice pockets holding the scrambled eggs in.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Add the butter or the coconut oil.
- Add the egg mixture and cook on medium heat stirring while the eggs begins to scramble. Carry on this for a good 4 minutes or more depending on how you like your scrambled eggs.
- Arrange the croissants on plates and begin to spoon in the scrumbled eggs.
- Scatter the remaining chives and serve.