☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largeripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1/3 conion, finely chopped
1 clovegarlic, chopped finely
1 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
·salt and pepper
1 Tbspitalian flat parsley, chopped finely
How to Make MALTESE BREAKFAST SCRAMBLE
- Cook onions and garlic in 1 T oil and 1 T butter until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Pour the eggs onto the onion and tomato mixture.
- Add the remaining butter and parsley immediately.
- Stir continuously over low heat until the eggs are barely set.
- Serve Immediately