Kitty's Potatoes & Eggs
I just heat up the leftovers then pour my egg mixture over top.
With leftovers this takes about five minutes all total. Pop in the toast when you pour in the eggs and breakfast is ready!
2 Tbspcooking oil
3 ccooked potatoes skins on
6bacon strips, cooked and cut into small pieces
1/4 cgreen pepper, diced
1/2 cred onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cmexican blend shredded cheese
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Kitty's Potatoes & Eggs
- Heat oil in large non stick skillet
- Add potatoes and cook on medium-high until golden brown
- While potatoes are frying microwave bacon and cut into small pieces
- Add peppers, onions, and bacon to potatoes and cook until vegetables are slightly tender
- Meanwhile whisk together eggs, milk, and cheese
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes, peppers, onions and bacon and allow a few seconds for it to congeal slightly
- Stir everything in the pan with a large spoon until eggs are light and fluffy.
- Please note that the potatoes, vegetables and bacon can all be prepared in advance and refrigerated. Toss everything in the pan and skip steps 1 - 4. Just get it all hot and stir in the egg mixture. Very very fast breakfast if you do the prep work a day ahead