Ham And Broccoli Strata
Recipe / Photo Adapted from Land o Lakes
- 12 slice
- white bread
- 12 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 10 oz
- package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 2 c
- chopped cooked ham or canadian bacon*
- 3 c
- 1 1/4 tsp
- dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped onion
How to Make Ham And Broccoli Strata
- 1Cut design out of each bread slice with 3-inch cookie cutter. Tear remaining bread into pieces; place into bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Layer with sliced cheese, broccoli, ham and bread cut-outs.
- 2Beat together all remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Pour evenly over mixture in pan. Cover with plastic food wrap; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 3Heat oven to 350°F. Uncover; bake 60-75 minutes or until set and golden brown. If browning too quickly, loosely cover with aluminum foil. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 4*Substitute 1 (12-ounce) package bulk sausage, cooked, crumbled.