☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
Optionaltoppings or seasonings
How to Make Eggy Oatmeal
- Fill a bowl with hot water and put the egg, with its shell, into the water for 30-60 seconds.
- Put 1/2 cup oats and 1 cup water into a pot
- Crack the egg into the pot and mix it all together
- Bring the oatmeal to boil over high heat. Reduce temperature to a simmer.
- Stir frequently while cooking. Quick oats can take 2 to 3 minutes and old-fashioned oats can take twice as long. Adjust cook time accordingly.
- When the eggs are cooked and oatmeal is the desired consistency, remove from heat, transfer to a bowl, and serve.
- (Optional) Add toppings or seasonings if desired. Some good ones are dry ranch seasoning or avocado. Get creative!