1 largered bell pepper, chopped
1/2 mediumonion, chopped
1 cshredded cheddar cheese (or feta cheese crumbles)
6 slicebacon, cooked and chopped
1 Tbspolive oil
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
dash(es)cayenne pepper (optional)
2 Tbspsalsa (optional)
How to Make Egg Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Either grease muffin tin, or add paper muffin cups to pan.
- Over medium-low heat, in a large frying pan, saute the onions and bell pepper in the olive oil for about 8 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the milk.
Add the salt and pepper, bacon, spinach, onion, pepper and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Distribute egg mixture between muffin cups, filling 3/4 of each cup.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly in pan.
Gently remove egg muffins from tin.
- Serve while hot...or let cool and refrigerate for a grab-n-go snack or breakfast.