Egg Bites in the IP by Lynne
The silicone muffin cups are the perfect size if you don't have an egg bite mold or "eggies" and are so easy to use and clean! And no oiling! You can bake these in the oven if you prefer (or don't have an IP) but I haven't yet so I'm not going to give you timing!
I used a plastic freezer container with sides to hold them so the liners didn't spill in the IP while cooking. If you use the oven you can put them in a regular muffin tin.
1/2 cegg whites
1/2 cfeta cheese crumbles
1/4 csweet red pepper chopped
1/4 cfairlife fat free milk
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 cfresh spinach chopped
How to Make Egg Bites in the IP by Lynne
- Distribute 12 silicone muffin liners on 2 plates that will fit into your Instant Pot. You will have to stack the plates or cook in 2 batches. If you have egg bite molds use them!
- Combine all ingredients except the spinach in a blender and puree until combined and a bit airy. (the pepper and cheese may still be in tiny pieces)
- Distribute the chopped spinach in equal amounts into each muffin liner.
- Pour the egg mixture over the spinach into the muffin liners. They should be about 2/3 full.
- Put 1 cup water in the bottom of your Instant Pot. Put the plates with the muffin liners on top of a trivet in the pot. Process 6 minutes with a 6 minute natural release.