How to Make Campers Omelet
- 1The night before, dice up all the ingredents and refrigerate (you can use whatever ingredents your family likes most)
- 2Using a marker, write the name of each person to have breakfast on the upper side of a zip lock baggie.
- 3Break 1 egg (children), 2 egss (adult) into each baggie, then zip close and shake to break up the eggs.
- 4Allow each person (who's name is on the baggie)to add whatever ingredents they would like to have in their omelet. Zip close and refrigerate.
- 5In the morning, once the fire is going, place a pot of water on to boil. Once boiling, add up to eight bags at a time. Boil for 10 minutes. Remove, unzip the baggie and let it slid out of the baggie onto the plate of the person who's name is on the baggie. Throw away the baggie and enjoy your omelet!