Broccoli-Ham & Cheese Egg Tarts
6 largeeggs, beaten
1/3 cfat free half & half or skim milk
4 slicecanadian bacon or lean ham
1/2 cfresh broccoli flowerets
1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
·butter flavor cooking spray
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Broccoli-Ham & Cheese Egg Tarts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin heavily with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes or so, until softened. Rinse under cold water and chop very finely. Chop Canadian bacon into fine pieces.
- Evenly sprinkle broccoli, ham and shredded cheddar into 12 muffin tins.
- Crack open 6 eggs into a large, glass measuring cup. Salt & pepper eggs to taste. Pour half & half into cup. Beat with a wire whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over broccoli, ham & cheese in muffin tins.
- Place tin in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes and gently remove muffins from tin.
- Serve hot or at room temp.