For more summertime recipes or inspiration on how to incorporate fresh produce like asparagus into mealtime, head to www.walmart.ca/recipecentre. You can find fresh regional produce throughout the summer at Walmart.
How to Make Asparagus-bacon frittata
- 1Whisk eggs with salt and hot red chili flakes in a bowl.
- 2Cook bacon slices in a medium skillet over medium until crisp. Transfer to a plate. Discard fat, leaving 15 mL (1 tbsp) in pan.
- 3Add asparagus spears and sauté until almost tender.
- 4Pour egg mixture into pan and sprinkle with bacon. Reduce heat to low and cover with foil.
- 5Cook until frittata is set, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.