Red Velvet Pancakes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call-purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
4 Tbspunsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cwhole fat buttermilk
1/2 csour cream
2 tspred food coloring
4 tsppure vanilla extract
1/2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Red Velvet Pancakes
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk, sour cream, food coloring, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix just until combined.
- Fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Use 1/3 cup batter per pancake cooking on a griddle heated over medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve with whipped cream, powdered sugar, and maple syrup for a truly decadent holiday breakfast.