★★★★☆ 1 vote4
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1 1/4 cbuttermilk
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1 tspbaking power (heaping teaspoon)
1 tspbaking soda
1/4 ccooking oil
·pinch of salt
How to Make IHOP Pancakes
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Use a pan with a nonstick surface or apply a little nonstick spray.
- In a blender or with a mixer, combine all of the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Ladle approximately 1/3 cup of the batter into the hot skillet, forming 5-inch circles.
- When the edges appear to harden, after a minute or two, flip the pancakes. They should be golden brown.
- Cook pancakes on the other side for same amount of time, until golden brown.