Quick Time Roast Beef Hash
This recipe uses up the leftover potatoes and beef.
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 lb
- cooked leftover potatoes, chopped
- 8 oz
- cooked leftover roast beef, cut into 1- inch cubes
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- monterey jack cheese, shredded (optional)
How to Make Quick Time Roast Beef Hash
- 1Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add green pepper and onion; cook until tender.
- 2Stir in potatoes; reduce heat to low. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in roast beef; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- 4Prepare eggs as desired; top each serving of hash with 1 egg.