URAP MALAYSIAN SALAD WITH KAFFIR LIME DRESSING
RawSpiceBar Spices & Spice Kits8
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 gal
- finely chopped
- 1 pinch
- peeled and finely chopped
- 11/2 tsp
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make URAP MALAYSIAN SALAD WITH KAFFIR LIME DRESSING
- 1Combine RawSpiceBar’s Kaffir Lime Blend, garlic and ginger into a blender and whizz to a paste. Transfer to a small bowl. Add the olive oil, lime juice and salt. Make sure that the mixture is well combined. Thin with more olive oil if necessary. Set aside.
- 2Blanch the cabbage, green beans and beansprouts separately. Refresh under cold water and make sure all the vegetables and sprouts are drained well.
- 3Combine the cabbage, green beans and cucumber with the chopped fresh herbs.
- 4Toss with bean sprouts before drizzling over the dressing. Serve immediately.