Spinach and Feta Pie
10 ozfresh spinach, cut chiffonade
3 clovegarlic, minced
1small yellow onion, diced
3green onions, sliced
5 ozcontainer plain greek yogurt
1/4 lbfrench feta, crumbled
1 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Spinach and Feta Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large skillet, swirl a little olive oil. Add diced onion, garlic and green onion. Saute over medium heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Add spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the yogurt, feta, parmesan and milk and stir to combine.
- When the spinach mixture has cooled, spoon onto a kitchen towel. Fold the edges of the towel over and twist to squeeze out the liquid.
- Add the spinach mixture to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into a pie pan or baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake 50-ish minutes or until the edges are browned and the center is set.
- Let sit for 5 minutes prior to cutting.