Impossible Brunch Pie
I've also tried substituting the broccoli and spinach with cooked asparagus spears and it was delicious.
1 pkg(10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli or chopped spinch
1 csour cream
1 ccreamed cottage cheese
1/2 cBisquick baking mix
1/4 cbutter, melted
1tomato, peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Impossible Brunch Pie
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease pie plate.
- Spread broccoli or spinach in plate.
- Beat sour cream, cottage cheese, bisquick mix, butter and eggs until smooth approximately 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with a beater.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Top with tomatoes; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.