Hashbrown Crusted Brunch Casserole
3 cshredded hash browns
1/3 cbutter, melted
·salt & pepper to taste
1 cdiced ham, bacon, or cooked sausage
1/4 cgreen onions, diced
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 cbroccoli florets
1/2 cred pepper, diced
How to Make Hashbrown Crusted Brunch Casserole
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the melted butter, hashbrowns and salt & pepper.
I use Simply Potatoes shredded you find in the refrigerated section.If you use frozen thaw and pat dry. Press into a 8 x 8 greased pan. Bake 20 minutes or until potatoes start to brown.
- Remove from oven. Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Top with ham and veggies. Top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk egss, milk, 1/2 t. salt & 1/4 t.pepper. Pour over everything.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes until top is golden.