Delicious Breakfast Casserole
8 slicewhite bread (trimmed)
6 slicebacon, cooked
1 csharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/4 cyellow onions (diced)
1/8 tspblack pepper
1/4 cbutter, melted
How to Make Delicious Breakfast Casserole
- In an 11X13 casserole dish, place trimmed bread in buttered dish.(Melt 1/4 c. of butter in microwave)
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, pepper together and pour over bread evenly.
- Sprinkle onions & cooked bacon (crumbled)on top.
- Cover with saran wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
- Next morning uncover and place in pre-heated oven for 25 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees making sure eggs are completely cooked.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top while hot and let stand for 5 minutes.
- You can substitute bacon for crumbled sausage. You can also add beel pepper to this. Use your imagination! Eat and Enjoy!