Crustless Ricotta Quiche (Vegetarian)
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a light and lovely quiche! I chose not to add in the meat to keep it vegetarian. A great brunch option everyone will love. The Test Kitchen
6 - 8 largeeggs, beaten
1 1/4 cmilk
4green onions, chopped
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/4 tspkosher salt or to taste
1/8 tspblack or white pepper or to taste
1 call-purpose flour
8 ozPolly-o Ricotta (Polly-o is my favorite)
2 Tbspchopped parsley
1/2 cseeded and diced tomato
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded reserve 1/2 cup
1/2 cany cooked meats may be added if desired
How to Make Crustless Ricotta Quiche (Vegetarian)
- In a large bowl beat eggs until they are frothy. Add milk.
- Add flour and beat.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, green onions... stir.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Add ricotta and stir to combine.
- Add chopped parsley; stir.
- Pour into a (sprayed or well-oiled) 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle tomatoes evenly over the top of mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until golden yellow. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese the last 5 minutes. Serve.