How to Make STRAWBERRY BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease two losf pan's. line the bottom of each pan with foil.
- In a large bowl , mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, andsalt.
- Make a well in center of thie mixture.
- Pour eggs and oil into well.
- Stir until dry ingredients just become moist
- Pour strawberries into a containner.
- With a slatted spoon, dip out strawberrsand gently stir into mixture.
- Then add juice graduly, stirring until batter is proper consistency.
- The amount of juice varies in strawberries when thawed.
- The batter should not be thin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
- Let cool in pans for 15 minutes.
- Loosen sides of loaf pan's with a knife.
- Cool completely before sliceing.