Strawberries 'N Cream Bread
★★★★☆ 3 votes4
1 3/4 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1/4 tspground cinnamon
1/2 cbutter, room temperature
3/4 cwhite sugar
2eggs, room temperature
1/2 cdairy sour cream, room temperature
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 ccoarsely chopped fresh strawberries
3/4 ctoasted chopped walnuts
How to Make Strawberries 'N Cream Bread
- Grease an 8" X 4" loaf pan; set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175C).
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking power, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a small bowl of electric mixer, cream butter. Gradually add sugar; beat 1 minute or until light and airy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
- Stir into flour mixture only until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in strawberries and nuts.
- Turn into prepared pan; smooth top. Bake 60-65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a rack to cool. (Makes 1 loaf.)