Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Kimmi Knippel (Sweet_Memories)
- 2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 c
- whipping cream
- 1 c
- dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 2 c
- heart smart bisquick mix
- 1 1/3 c
- 1 x large
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- 1In small bowl, mix powdered sugar & 1/4 C whipping cream with whisk; set icing aside.
- 2In 2 qt saucepan, cook brown sugar, butter & cinnamon over medium heat, stirring often, until butter is melted & sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- 3In medium bowl, stir bisquick, milk & egg with fork or whisk until blended.
- 4Preheat griddle or skillet over medium high heat. Grease griddle with vegetable oil if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating). For each pancake, pour about 2 Tbsp batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry & bubbles form on top. Turn & cook other sides until golden brown.
- 5Serve pancakes stacked with warm cinnamon mixture between each pancake. Drizzle with icing in a swirl to make look like a cinnamon roll.