Christmas Eve Shortcut Cinnamon Buns
This recipe is very similar to monkey bread. It was very easy to make - I love preparing something the night before and just having to pop it in the oven. (It looked like I had worked really hard while my family was still sleeping lol.)
Next time I may add a little more butter to the mix. As it was, I put a little butter on each piece when I served it. YUM!
NOTE: Be sure to oil your pan well to prevent your buns from sticking.
- unbaked frozen dinner rolls
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Christmas Eve Shortcut Cinnamon Buns
- 1Lightly grease a 10-inch bundt cake pan. Place frozen rolls into the pan and sprinkle with brown sugar, the pudding mix and cinnamon. Pour melted butter over the top. If you don't have a bundt pan, you can use a muffin tin, but they turn out better in a bundt pan.
- 2Cover with a clean, damp cloth and leave overnight at room temperature to rise.
- 3In the morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake rolls for 25 minutes, until golden brown. Turn rolls out onto a serving plate and dig in!