Blue Ribbon Recipe
Hearty, satisfying and full of flavor, this comforting crowd-pleaser would also be a-maz-ing topped with chili. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Stuffed Cornbread
- Heat oven to 425. Spray 13X9 pan with oil.
- Brown meat with onion and bell pepper in skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste. Drain and set aside.
- Pour half of cornbread batter in pan. Place 6 slices of cheese over batter.
- Spread meat over cheese evenly. Add jalapeno slices if desired.
- Top with remaining slices of cheese . Pour the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown on top. Let cool for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!