Chicken Bacon Ranch Bread
- chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 6 slice
- bacon, cooked
- 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 3-4 Tbsp
- ranch dressing
- salt and pepper
- non stick cooking spray
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cube chicken and fry in a skillet with two tbsp of olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Roll out pizza dough on floured surface into a rectangle shape. Spread on ranch. Add chicken, cheese, and precooked bacon.
- 3Roll dough up like a pinwheel and fold the ends to make sure nothing comes out while baking. Place on a baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Remove and let cool for about 10 minutes. Slice and serve.