Kids love these for after school snacks!!
How to Make Cheese Scones
- 1Mix together flour, baking powder, mustard and salt.
- 2Rub butter into the flour until consistency of bread crumbs.
- 3Make a well in the middle, add milk and cheese. Knead gently, roll out to 1 inch thick on a lightly floured surface.
- 4Cut into 8 triangles (more or less) depends on how big you like them...
Place on an un-greased cookie sheet in a pie pattern. About 1/2 inch apart.
Brush with milk.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool.
Split and serve with butter! MMMMMM good!!