Cheese Herb Biscuits
How to Make Cheese Herb Biscuits
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a processor bowl.
- Add butter and process until it is the consistency of meal.
- Put in a medium-size bowl. Stir in the cheese, dillweed and red pepper.
- Add the milk, stirring until a soft dough forms that pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface just until the dough is mixed.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick; cut with a floured heart-shaped cutter.
- Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush with the melted butter.
- Bake at 450 for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.