Cindi M Bauer
2 sliceof bread (toasted or untoasted bread)
4 tspof mayonnaise or salad dressing (see *note)
1 to 2 slicetomatoes (garden fresh tomatoes taste best!)
1 to 2 pinchof mccormick's hot shot! black & red pepper blend (using this is optional.)
How to Make Tomato Sandwich
- Spread 2 teaspoons of either mayonnaise or salad dressing, on each slice of bread. (I prefer to toast my bread, before spreading on the mayonnaise.)
- Place the sliced tomatoes on one slices of bread.
- Sprinkle the Hot Shot! Black & Red Pepper Blend, on either the tomatoes, or over the mayonnaise or salad dressing. (Using the Hot Shot! spice is optional.)
- Place the other slice of bread, over the sliced tomatoes. Now enjoy your Tomato Sandwich.
- Yields: 1 serving
- *Note: If using another type of bread, such as 100% Whole Wheat, the bread is larger in size. I then spread 1 Tablespoons of mayonnaise or salad dressing, on each slice of bread.