Pumpkin Nut Pancakes
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 caunt jemima whole wheat pancake mix
2 Tbsppacked brown sugar
1 tspallspice, ground
1 1/4 cmilk
1/2 cplain yogurt
1/2 ccanned pumpkin
1/2 cpecan cookie pieces, or finely chopped pecans
How to Make Pumpkin Nut Pancakes
- Mix dry ingredients until well blended. Begin heating pan or griddle to medium heat.
- Blend milk, yogurt, pumpkin,and eggs into dry ingredients. Fold in pecan pieces.
- Pour small amount of oil or butter onto pan. Pan is ready for pancake batter when drops of water sizzle on the surface.
- Using 1/4 cup measure, pour batter onto pan. Do not crowd the pan. Turn pancakes when top begins to bubble and edges are dry. (You may use a larger measure if you desire larger pancakes.)
- Remove from pan and keep warm until serving. Serve with all the regular good stuff: butter, syrup, whipped cream.....