Mushroom & Fontina Crostini
4 slicefrench bread or any flavor crostini you want
8 ozwhite mushrooms small chop
1 largeshallot minced
2 clovegarlic minced
1 cfontina cheese shredded
2 Tbspfresh parsley small chop
How to Make Mushroom & Fontina Crostini
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Drizzle a little olive oil on baking sheet. Set the crostini in the olive oil and move it around. Drizzle more Olive oil on top of the crostini.
- Place in oven and toast about 10 minutes turning half way through.
- Meanwhile add the butter to a pan. Add the mushrooms, shallots and garlic and cook until mushrooms are browned and shallots softened.
- Remove the crostini from the oven. Turn on the broiler. Top the crostini with the mushroom mixture. Then top with the fontina cheese.
- Place in broiler until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the parsley.