Low-Carb Waffles (3 g NET carbs)
1/2 cegg beaters egg substitute
1/4 cwater (or more, to get proper batter consistency)
2packets truvia or splenda
1/8 cvegetable oil
1 1/4 ccarbquick baking mix
How to Make Low-Carb Waffles (3 g NET carbs)
- Heat waffle iron, and brush with a little cooking oil.
- Beat Egg Beaters, cream, water, and vanilla well in a large bowl. Stir in Truvia and vegetble oil.
- Beat in Carbquick Baking Mix with electric mixer if possible, till smooth and all lumps are gone. If using hand method, beat with whisk until all lumps are gone.
- Pour about 1/2 cup batter on preheated waffle iron. Cook according to instructions with waffle iron, or about 3-5 minutes depending on doneness preferred. Remove from iron with a heat-resistant silicone spatula.
- Makes 4 large round waffles. Serve with butter or vegetable oil spread, any syrup, fresh or cooked fruit, or to your liking. I like them with melted butter and cinnamon-splenda blend liberally sprinkled on.