Little Caesars Crazy Bread CopyKat Recipe
1 cwarm water 110 - 120 degree
1 Tbspinstant yeast
2 1/2 cbread flour or a.p. flour
1/2 stickreal butter
1/4 colive oil or regular liquid oil (use whatever you use)
2 tspgarlic powder
2 tspcoarse salt
·parmesan cheese (the kind in the tub the sprinkly kind lol)
How to Make Little Caesars Crazy Bread CopyKat Recipe
- EDIT!!! There will be extra butter/oil left over for dipping! I didn't post that in the first post of this recipe, thank goodness my daughter pointed it out!! Use as much of the butter/oil on the sticks and use the leftover for dipping. SO SORRY about this!
Pre-Heat oven to 425 degree
- Mix water, 1 tbs sugar and 1 tbs instant yeast together and sit in warm place to bloom. (get foamy) this should take 5-8 mins.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add 2 1/2 cups bread or a.p. flour and 1 tsp. salt and give a quick mix together.
- Once yeast has bloomed add to flour and using the dough hook and the 2 speed on mixer let all combine and let the mixer knead the dough for 5 minutes. Dough will be tacky NOT sticky or stiff. It will stick slightly to your hands. If dough is dry add warm water 1 tablespoon at a time if to wet add flour 1 tablespoon at a time. Leave dough in bowl of mixer cover with a cloth towel and let rest for 15 minutes.
- While dough is resting lightly spray a pizza pan with cooking spray. Make sure it is light or your dough will run all over the pan and you will have a hard time getting it to the edges of the pizza pan.
- Once dough is spread all the way out cut into bread sticks. I cut the center across and then just cut the sticks the size I want. Once the sticks are cut spray very lightly with cooking spray just to keep from drying out. Cover with a cloth towel and sit in a warm place to rest again for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave safe glass bowl add butter and olive oil and heat for 45 seconds. Finish stirring to melt the rest of butter and if still not melted pop back in microwave for another 15 seconds. Brush bread sticks with butter mixture and sprinkle with garlic and salt then sprinkle as much parmesan cheese as you want. Then drizzle more butter/oil mixture over the parmesan cheese let set to soften for 5-10 minutes and enjoy :) Use Extra Butter/Oil for dipping!