Home made pizza in a flash
Ramona's Cuisine -
Top up the pita with onions, ham, pineapple, chili (for an extra flavour and/or kick), but truly the topping can be “crafted” with ingredients you have in your fridge and around the kitchen whenever you decide making it.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 large red onion
·200 g ham
·4 pita bread
·1/2 fresh/canned pineapple
·1 large red/yellow/green pepper
·10 pitted olives
·1/2 jar any italian pasta sauce
How to Make Home made pizza in a flash
- Preheat the oven at 180° C / 392° F. Slightly toast the pittas so they can easily be split into two parts. This can be done in a toaster or oven. Pittas will just become like a small baloons.
- Split all pittas into two separate parts which will become the pizza base and then place in a tray.
- Brush or spread some tomato paste on each pitta base.
- Top up the pitta with onions, ham, pineapple, chili and other ingredients you've chosen, you like or happen to have in the fridge.
- Cook the pizzas in the oven for about 10-12 minutes until they get nice'n crispy.