How to Make Hoagie(Dough made in bread machine)
- (I dont but I would think you can spray the inside of the bread machine pan with Pam for easier release and clean-up).
- Place ingredients in order into the bread machine. Use dough cycle.
Before cycle is done I lay out a piece of waxed paper with flour on it.
- When cycle is done,"punch" dough. Grease hands or spray with Pam as dough is very "sticky.
Remove dough from the bread machine and place on floured surface/floured waxed paper.
- Sprinkle a little flour on the top of the dough and "smooth" it over the top of the dough.
Cut the dough into 6 equal pieces(I spray knife with Pam before cutting dough).
- Place dough pieces evernly spaced apart on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
Shape each piece of dough into an oval shape.
With kitchen scissors, make a "snip" in the center of each roll, about 1 to 2 inches long and about 1/4 inch deep
- Cover let rise about 20 minutes.
Bake at 400F. degree about 20-25 minutes.
- If you like them "harder" back them just a little longer>"