Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread
YOU will need mini muffin pans for this..One or two mini muffin tins. Mini muffin tins are about half the size of a regular muffin pan. The muffin openings are about 1-inch deep, and 1 3/4 inch wide at the top.
recipe came from a Simply recipes blog...
- egg room temperature (see note)
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
- 2/3 c
- 1-1/2 c
- tapioca flour (scant not heaping)
- 1/2 c
- grated cheese, your preference although if you can get mexican farmer's cheese queso fresco works best.
- 1 tsp
How to Make Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread
- 1*It helps when baking with eggs to start with eggs at room temperature. If you don't plan ahead (that would be me, usually) you can put the egg in a bowl of warm water for a few minutes to gently take off the chill of the fridge.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a mini-muffin tin.
- 3Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender so that everything gets blended well.
- 4At this point you can store the batter in the refrigerator for up to a week.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can make a big batch of batter and just store it in the refrigerator (for up to a week),pouring out just as many mini-muffins as you want to eat. You can even cook them in a toaster oven.
- 5Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until all puffy and just lightly browned.
- 6Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes.
Eat while warm or save to reheat later.
NOTE: Note that Brazilian cheese bread is very chewy