raspberry crumble muffins
Perfect for raspberry season.unknown source
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- one large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
How to Make raspberry crumble muffins
- 1preheat oven to 350°. Mix the first three ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk together egg, milk, and 5 tablespoons butter. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Gently stir in raspberries.
- 3Spoon batter evenly into a lightly greased muffin pan, filling two thirds full.
- 4Stir together remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter, 1 tablespoon flour, almonds, and Brown sugar; sprinkle evenly over batter in muffin pan.
- 5Bake at 350° for 25 to 28 minutes or until golden. Makes one dozen.
About raspberry crumble muffins
You May Also Like:
Show 4 Comments & Reviews