Pink Fresh Raspberry Muffins
How to Make Pink Fresh Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners. (makes 12 muffins)
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and beat well.
Add flour mixture.
Beat until combined.
- Place 3 raspberries in each muffin cup.
Add remaining raspberries to muffin mixture and beat well making pink muffin mix.
- Spoon muffin mix evenly into all 12 muffin containers.
- Bake at 350 Degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes.