Lemony Sour Cream Muffins
Mary R Morris
- 2-cups of all- purpose flour
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2tbs.baking power
- 1/4 tsp.baking soda
- 3/4 cup of sour cream
- 1-lemon ,zested and juiced
- 2-large eggs
- 1 tsp.vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. lemon extract
- 1-stick of unsalted butter,melted
How to Make Lemony Sour Cream Muffins
- 11-Wisk the dry ingredients ,including the lemon zest,together in a large bowl.
- 22-In another bowl,wisk the remaining ingredients including the lemon juice.
- 33-Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients.Gently ,but quicky ,stir every thing together.Don't worry about a few lumps remaning,as it is better then having a over mixed batter...
- 44-Spoon batter into paper or foil lined muffin tins.Bake in a 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes or untill muffins are golden brown in color .Cool 5 minutes before taking out of pan..
- 5PERSONAL NOTE::::These can be made in mini muffins pans.If you do not have muffin liners just spray with pam or Bakers Joy.....