Dill Pickle Relish Cheese Muffins
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cbisquick (or maybe corn bread mix?)
1/4 tspgarlic powder
3/4 cgrated cheddar cheese (i used a little less as i ran out of cheese)
1/4 tsponion powder
·several grinds of pink sea salt with garlic
1/4 tspdry mustard
2 Tbsp2% milk
1 largeegg, beaten
1/4 crelish (dill pickle relish)
How to Make Dill Pickle Relish Cheese Muffins
- Mix these muffins by hand. To double, like I did, only use 1 egg. But if you are going to omit the relish, try adding a second egg to make up for the difference.
- Put cheese on top of bisquick in a bowl. Sprinkle seasonings on top, and mix to blend. Put liquid ingredients together separately, then pour into the bisquick mix and mix just until blended. Put into the silicone muffin cups (or you could use paper muffin cups in a muffin tin, but the silicone makes them just pop right out very easily so that is how I make them). Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 min, but check after about 18 min.
- If you want to use mini muffin pans, bake about 12 min, but could take longer.
- I really like these warm, split in half from top to bottom, and then with a tad bit of butter on each piece.
- I was thinking this would be good in corn bread mix, instead of using the bisquick!