Chunky Dried Apple and Cranberry Muffins
2 call purpose flour
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 largeegg, well-beaten
1 cdried apples, finely chopped
1/2 cdried cranberries
How to Make Chunky Dried Apple and Cranberry Muffins
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper baking cups or grease well.
- Combine first 5 ingredients into medium bowl; mix well.
- Stir in milk, oil and egg just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.)
- Stir in apples and cranberries. Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake 18-22 minutes until golden brown.