Chocolate Avocado Walnut Muffins
1ripe hass avocado
3/4 ccaster sugar or extra fine baker's sugar
1-1/4 clow fat buttermilk
1 largeegg, lightly beaten
1 tspvanilla extract
1-3/4 call-purpose flour
1/4 cunsweetened cocoa
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cshelled walnuts, chopped and divided
How to Make Chocolate Avocado Walnut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375°F./190°C.
- Mash avocado with sugar in a mixing bowl (makes it easier to get the avocado smooth).
- Add all remaining ingredients except reserving 1/4 cup of the chopped walnuts.
- Place batter 2/3 full in cupcake paper lined muffin tin with at least 20 cavities.
- Sprinkle better with the reserved walnuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and removed without wet batter.
- Cool on a wire rack.