- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 1 c
- 2 large
- eggs,room temperature
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp
- 2 1/2 c
- fresh blueberry
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- milk,room temperature
FOR THE TOP: 2 TABLESPOONS SUGAR MIXED WITH 1/4 TEASPOON CINNAMON
How to Make BLUEBERRY-BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- 1Measure 3/4 cup blueberries and mash them with a fork and set aside.
- 2Cream butter and sugar with paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs,vanilla, baking powder and salt, mix well.
- 4Add the mashed blueberries and mix on low.
- 5Add half the flour,mix on low until combined well, mix in half the milk on low...add the remaining half of flour mixing on low...then end with the remaining milk still mixing on low until well blended.
- 6Fold in whole blueberries.
- 7Scoop into prepared(either paper lined or spray with Pam) muffin pan.
- 8Sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- 9Let rest about 5 minutes before baking. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375(350 for dark pans).Let rest 30 minutes after baking and enjoy.