Bacon Cheese Muffins
P.S Im 11 Years Old and I love to cook.Leave A Comment if you want This is an Official Recipe Made By Megan Phillips.
How to Make Bacon Cheese Muffins
- Cook bacon-drain but reserve dripping, if necessary add vegetable oil to measure 1/3 cup total.
- In a small bowl combine dripping/oil, egg and milk - set aside.
- Crumble bacon, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients, make a well in center.
- Add wet mixture all at once; stir just until moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
- Stir in cheese, bacon and cereal.
- Fill greased or lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes. Makes 12.