Amish Cinnamon Bread
How to Make Amish Cinnamon Bread
- Cream together butter, 1 cup of sugar, and eggs.
- Add buttermilk, flour, and baking soda.
- Mix in separate bowl the 1/3 c sugar and cinnamon.
- Put 1/2 of batter (or a little less) into greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of cinnamon mixture on top of the 1/2 batter.
- Add remaining batter to pan.
- Sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping.
- Swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. or until toothpick tester come clean.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.