Steak and Blue Cheese Bruschetta
This bruschetta combines the classic flavors of steak and blue cheese, along with the roasted red pepper, you have an award winning appetizer.
6 ozcream cheese, softened
6 oztreasure cave® crumbled blue cheese, at room temperature
3 lbbeef tenderloin or beef sirloin (i use tenderloin)
·salt and black pepper
2 jar(s)(8 ounces) roasted red bell peppers, sliced
2french baguette loaves
·finely chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
·treasure cave® crumbled blue cheese, for garnish
How to Make Steak and Blue Cheese Bruschetta
- Combine the cream cheese and Treasure Cave Crumbled Blue Cheese until blended. Set aside.
- Season the tenderloin or steak with salt and pepper. Heat a grill to high heat.
- Grill, turning once, about 8-10 minutes total for medium-rare or until desired doneness.
- Let tenderloin or steak rest before slicing.
- While the tenderloin or steak is resting, pre-heat a broiler.
- Slice the bread into thin slices. Place bread slices on a cookie sheet and broil in the oven for 1-2 minutes until slightly brown.
- Slice the steak very thinly across the grain.
- Top each piece of toast with the cheese mixture, steak slices and red bell pepper slices.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese.