Steak and Blue Cheese Bruschetta
This bruschetta combines the classic flavors of steak and blue cheese, along with the roasted red pepper, you have an award winning appetizer.
- 6 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz
- treasure cave® crumbled blue cheese, at room temperature
- 3 lb
- beef tenderloin or beef sirloin (i use tenderloin)
- salt and black pepper
- 2 jar(s)
- (8 ounces) roasted red bell peppers, sliced
- french baguette loaves
- finely chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- treasure cave® crumbled blue cheese, for garnish
How to Make Steak and Blue Cheese Bruschetta
- 1Combine the cream cheese and Treasure Cave Crumbled Blue Cheese until blended. Set aside.
- 2Season the tenderloin or steak with salt and pepper. Heat a grill to high heat.
- 3Grill, turning once, about 8-10 minutes total for medium-rare or until desired doneness.
- 4Let tenderloin or steak rest before slicing.
- 5While the tenderloin or steak is resting, pre-heat a broiler.
- 6Slice the bread into thin slices. Place bread slices on a cookie sheet and broil in the oven for 1-2 minutes until slightly brown.
- 7Slice the steak very thinly across the grain.
- 8Top each piece of toast with the cheese mixture, steak slices and red bell pepper slices.
- 9Garnish with fresh parsley and Treasure Cave® Crumbled Blue Cheese.