I can't take the credit for this it is RED LOBSTER recipe. Came from America's most wanted recipes book.
How to Make cheddar biscuits
- preheat oven 450 degrees
- stir together the biscuit mix, cheddar, and milk until a soft dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon
for about 30 seconds.
- Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to prevent hard points from forming.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the tops are brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, melt butter in a pan and stir in the garlic powder.
- Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter on the tops, sprinkle with parsley flakes, and serve hot.