Sweet Potato Dumplings
2 can(s)crescent rolls
1 pkgsweet potato patties (cut in half)
1 1/2 stickbutter
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 Tbspcorn starch
1 1/2 - 2 Tbspcinnamon for sprinkling on top
How to Make Sweet Potato Dumplings
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Open and unroll the crescent rolls. Separate the triangles. Place each sweet potato patty on the wide end of each triangle.
- As you roll up each sweet potato half in the crescent roll, tuck the ends in. They don't have to be perfect, they don't have to be sealed so it's okay if the sweet potatoes aren't completely covered.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in the preheated 350° F oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes before serving.