Luncheon/Party Finger Sandwhiches
2 pkgcream cheese, 8 oz. each
1 csour cream
1 can(s)water chestnuts, drained and chopped
2 pkgfrozen chopped spinach, (very well drained)
1packet of lipton onion soup mix
·(if desired, you may add a little bit of finely chopped onion & finely chopped small clove of garlic to taste)
2 pkgof pita/pocket bread
How to Make Luncheon/Party Finger Sandwhiches
- Mix the above ingredients in a bowl except for the pita/pocket bread. Cover & refrigerate a couple of hours before serving.
- Slice pocked bread in halves.
- Fill pocket bread with spread. Now cut in half again.
- Serve mini sandwiches (which now are quartered) on pretty serving platter and serve.
- Very tasty and great for bridal or baby showers.