Cheezy Spinach & Artichoke Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 (14oz) can(s)artichoke hearts - drained & chopped
1 cfrozen spinach - thawed, drained & chopped
1 (8oz) pkgcream cheese - softened
1/4 csour cream
1/4 cparmesan cheese - grated
1/4 cromano cheese - grated
1/2 cmozzarella cheese - shredded
1 tspgarlic - minced (fresh or jar)
1/2 tspall-purpose seasoning (i use mccormick original)
1/2 tspgarlic salt
pinchsalt & pepper to taste
How to Make Cheezy Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, ONLY 1/4 cup of Mozzarella (save the rest for later), minced garlic, all-purpose seasoning, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Mix until it forms a creamy mixture.
- Stir in chopped artichoke hearts and spinach until evenly mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into the greased baking dish. Top off with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, should be bubbly and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips or dipping bread. (sour dough goes great!)